Plas yn Bonwm
Corwen LL21 9EG
This version of our website is for Mobiles and Tablets.
View on a Laptop or Desktop for more information
The shedbase.com Ezebuild garden
building base system is designed to be
fast and easy to install, and built to last.
Each foot will carry 1000 kgs of vertical weight, which means that eight feet kit will carry a dispersed load of 8 metric tonnes. Most garden buildings are less that 1 tonne in weight.
By lifting the building completely off of the ground you totally protect it from ground-
Our team have been selling garden building bases since 1996 and have many written testimonials from clients
Installation of the base is simple, there are only five simple stages
1) Set out the concrete blocks following our printed instructions and plan. Check levels on sides and diagonals ( Standard -
2) Assemble and place the feet onto the blocks as shown on the drawing supplied in the kit
3) Place the timbers onto the feet, drill one hole at each end of the timbers using the feet as a template
4) Insert a bolt through the timbers and foot bracket at each end and tighten the nut onto the bolt
5) Adjust the feet to get the height correct and level with the other feet and then tighten the lock nuts